I’m sitting here aimlessly scrolling, seven browsers open, overwhelmed by all the things I want to get out of my brain and checked off my to do list
I can’t pick a place to start.
- I’ve been unable to work on my current manuscripts for several weeks
- I want to write a post about emotional and physical healing
- I want to prepare my writing prompts for the next few weeks
- I want to announce to the world I have a head cold / allergies putting me further into a funk
- I want to write about my fitness journey and how I want to focus part of my social media (Instagram most likely) on that side of things
- I have letters I need to write to my daughter
- I need a new “real” job
- My kids REALLY need to clean their rooms ;-P
My anxiety is acting up every time I look at the calendar. How is it the end of March already? Oh yeah that’s another thing I want to write about
- Comparing 2017 March to 2018 March…does everyone’s life change so drastically each year? How do people follow the same routine and have the same job for 30 – 50+ years?
Definitely feeling some impostor syndrome in regards to writing. Feeling incredibly lazy as an employee. And 100% feeling like a sub-par mom.
This is turning into a much more depressing update than I intended, but it’s the truth at the moment.
**insert inspirational quote to turn things around**
I so badly want to have a completely different update for you soon!
Time to get to work!